If you or your partner have experienced an abortion either recently or in your past and you have feelings of regret or grief, we are here for you. Our post-abortion support program, “Discover Peace,” offers support and healing for men and women suffering from a previous abortion. This support program is offered in a small group setting, giving individuals the chance to share and heal, surrounded by those who have been in similar situations.
If you are unsure if you need assistance coping with a previous abortion, here are some of the signs that you may need to seek additional help for:
- Feelings of extreme guilt
- Severe anxiety or depression
- Avoidance of children or pregnant women
- Eating disorders
- Inability to bond with present or future children
- Fear that your future children will die
- Extreme drug or alcohol use
- Suicidal thoughts
- Anniversary reminders surrounding the day of the procedure, predicted due date, etc.
- Reliving the procedure
If you are experiencing any of these signs, please seek help today. The staff at Dakota Hope Clinic are here to help you heal. Contact us to schedule a free and confidential appointment.
A new Discover Peace support group is being offered soon in both Minot and Tioga. The course will typically run Monday nights from 6:00 to 7:30, with a virtual option available as needed. For more information, including location, please fill out one of these confidential forms, and a facilitator will contact you. Minot Discover Peace Form Tioga Discover Peace Form