- Client Services
- Banquet Committee
- Table Host
- Festival of Trees committee
- State Fair Parade committee
- Clinic Ambassador- Church or Business
- Event/Project Helpers
- Board Member
- Office Assistant
- Female Client Advocate – Job Description Here.
- Male Client Advocate – Job Description Here.
- Drop-in Child Care Volunteer – Job Description and Requirements Here.
Parenting takes support and we are here to help.
We have resources available to help you instill sexual risk-avoiding character in your child. These resources also address and help you to respond to current societal issues.
Church Ambassador Resources
Becoming an ambassador is as easy as caring! Here’s more info!
We’d love to partner with you! Let us know you’re interested and we’ll add you to our contact list!
Classification: Full Time
Wage Range: $29/ Hr Negotiable
The nurse oversees the development and implementation of special projects as assigned and performs nursing duties in Clinic. All duties and responsibilities are performed in support of Dakota Hope Clinic’s mission, vision, core values, commitment of care and competence, and statement of faith.
Duties and Responsibilities
Project Manager Duties
- Plan and implement the Rural Mini-Clinic Project
- Work to set up and oversee Mini-Clinics in designated rural communities
- Train to use a portable ultrasound machine to do limited OB Ultrasounds at the Mini-Clinics as needed
- Plan and Implement the Expanded Medical Services Project
- Work with a medical provider to increase the scope of medical services performed at Dakota Hope
- Plan and implement a 4-day work week at Dakota Hope
- Work toward Pro Women’s Healthcare Certification Standards
- Plan and implement the Sexual Integrity Project
- Recruit instructors
- Coordinate courses offered by Dakota Hope in the Communities
- Answer calls during clinic hours from clients who have an unintended pregnancy or a sexual health issue.
- Obtain patient history and do nursing interview and assessment.
- Perform pregnancy medical services, including limited ultrasound exams and pregnancy testing.
- Provide consultation and education regarding pregnancy and parenting options, with appropriate referral to medical providers and community agencies.
- Provide sexual integrity counseling for clients with a negative pregnancy test.
- Facilitate screening, treatment, and referral for sexually transmitted infections or other sexual health issues.
- Facilitate client use of the Earn While You Learn classes that allow clients to earn diapers, clothing, and other material necessities.
- Comply with clinic requirements for client informed consent and documentation of services provided.
- Serve on the Client Services Committee (CSC).
- Assist other Clinic staff as needed in providing other Clinic services:
- Community education for sexual health
- Resources and training for parents and educators
- Resources, counseling, and referral for pregnancy loss, including loss from miscarriage, abortion or infant death
- Support services for parents who are given a concerning pre-natal or post-natal diagnosis
- Along with CSC, screen all educational/counseling material for medical accuracy.
- Along with CSC, ensure compliance with Medical Director orders.
- Ensure that medical equipment is properly operated and maintained.
- Along with CSC, perform annual review of center policies and procedures.
- Develop and Review policies and procedures.
Receives periodic supervision from nurse manager, offsite medical director and general oversight by the Clinic Director
- Currently licensed as an RN in North Dakota.
- Member in good standing of a local Christian Church.
- At least two years nursing experience required. Experience in a pro-life pregnancy center, OB, and/or nurse managerial experience strongly preferred.
- Good interpersonal skills and a desire to give of self in order to promote the sanctity of life.
- Good oral and written communication skills, with attention to detail.
- Possess and demonstrate good judgment and integrity.
- Good administrative and organizational skills.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office programs preferred.
- Willing to work some evening and Saturday hours.
- Willing to travel.
- Willingness to sign the personal pledge of agreement with and fidelity to the founding documents of Dakota Hope Clinic.
- Willingness and ability to share the gospel of Jesus Christ by word and example, including prayer with clients.
- Completion of any training the Board deems necessary, including training out-of-state.
- Employee agrees to provide three weeks’ notice to Clinic Director before terminating employment at Dakota Hope Clinic.
The above describes the general nature of the job and is not an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, knowledge, skills, abilities, and working conditions.
Click Here for more information on job openings at Dakota Hope Clinic.