- Client Services
- Banquet Committee
- Table Host
- Festival of Trees committee
- State Fair Parade committee
- Clinic Ambassador- Church or Business
- Event/Project Helpers
- Board Member
- Office Assistant
- Female Client Advocate – Job Description Here.
- Male Client Advocate – Job Description Here.
- Drop-in Child Care Volunteer – Job Description and Requirements Here.
Parenting takes support and we are here to help.
We have resources available to help you instill sexual risk-avoiding character in your child. These resources also address and help you to respond to current societal issues.
Church Ambassador Resources
Becoming an ambassador is as easy as caring! Here’s more info!
We’d love to partner with you! Let us know you’re interested and we’ll add you to our contact list!
Classification: Full Time
Wage Range: $29/ Hr Negotiable
The PCC serves as primary point of contact regarding support for parents experiencing a prenatal diagnosis. PCC’s serve parents and welcome babies as providers of case management support. Provide all services in accordance with the Values and Statement of Care and Competence of Dakota Hope, and as recommended by Be Not Afraid.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Complete Parent Care Coordinator training and mentoring provided by Be Not Afraid.
2. Provide outreach to newly referred parents.
3. Complete intake assessments on parents.
4. Identify parents qualifying for case management support.
5. Provide case management support to parents during pregnancy and birth for those who carry to term following a prenatal diagnosis.
a. Case Management to include coordinating referrals and maintaining professional contacts.
b. PCC’s must be comfortable with a broad range of birth outcomes so that that they can provide coordination of care around loss, NICU admission, and discharge home.
6. Maintain appropriate parent records.
7. Support the organization in development of a loss response program for parents, and recruitment of volunteers and potentially peers to serve parents and their needs as they carry to term.
8. Support the organization by participating in client services, educational, marketing, and fundraising activities as requested.
1. Undergraduate degree in nursing or a related field.
2. Member in good standing of a local Christian Church.
3. At least two years work experience required.
4. Good interpersonal skills and a desire to give of self in order to promote the sanctity of life.
5. Good oral and written communication skills, with attention to detail.
6. Possess and demonstrate good judgment and integrity.
7. Good administrative and organizational skills.
8. Familiarity with Microsoft Office programs preferred.
9. Willing to work some evening and Saturday hours when needed.
10. Willingness to sign the personal pledge of agreement with and fidelity to the founding documents of Dakota Hope Clinic.
11. Willingness and ability to share the gospel of Jesus Christ by word and example, including prayer with and staff and clients.
12. Completion of any training the Clinic Director deems necessary, including training out-of-state.
13. Employee agrees to provide three weeks’ notice to Clinic Director before terminating employment at Dakota Hope Clinic.
The above describes the general nature of the job and is not an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, knowledge, skills, abilities, and working conditions.